Producing Expert Explainer Video Content
If a picture can speak a thousand words, explainer videos can speak billions! These short-form videos are highly versatile and cost-effective. With the power to communicate complex ideas in an easily digestible way, they're a popular choice for all kinds of businesses.
Perfect for presenting products, explaining services, or informing your customers about a change in your business model, explainer videos have a multitude of uses. Whether you’re demonstrating complex software, delivering data or statistics, creating a training video or showcasing a brand-new service, an explainer from Pushed can elevate your communications to the next level.
The 5 Key Steps to Successful Explainer Videos
- Short and Snappy: The best explainer videos are between 1-2 minutes long – long enough to be informative, but short enough to retain the audience’s interest.
- Strong Call to Action: It should be clear what the audience is expected to do after watching the video. For example, contacting the business via phone, email or your website.
- High Quality: High production values and strong content means that you can effectively communicate your brand’s value proposition.
- Problem Solving: Your explainer should be focused on solving the audience’s problem – show them why they should choose you over the competition.
- Maintain Brand Identity: Ensure you’re not alienating your brand’s core values or audience by matching the communication style and tone to your core audience.
How Can Explainer Videos Help My Business?
Explainer videos are designed to answer your audience’s core questions. What you can do to help them with their problem? How can your product or service fix it? Why should they choose you?
An explainer should convey your brand’s values and core messages in a ‘bite size’ video. This will help you to save time in breaking down essential information to make it palatable for your audience and help to increase brand awareness. Video content provides a lasting impression on your audience and helps to generate revenue. Consumers will remember a business that made it easy to understand complicated subjects!
What’s more, if you have emotive information to communicate, explainers are great to desensitise content. This can be a perfect alternative to written content or face-to-face communications for highly sensitive matters.